Anglia Ruskin University
Wallisdown, Poole Dorset,BH12 5HH,United Kingdom
Anglia Ruskin University is a public university located in East Anglia, UK. Worldwide, it has 39,400 students and campuses in Cambridge, Chelmsford, Peterborough and London. It also shares campuses in King’s Lynn, Wisbech and Cambridge with West Anglia College.
Anglia Ruskin University has been listed in the World University Rankings of the Times Higher Education (THE), being named one of the top 350 institutions in the world and the 39th best in the UK. Firetail, a consulting company for higher education policy, recognizes Anglia Ruskin University as one of 20 worldwide higher education “rising stars.”
You need to have completed a Bachelor’s program in engineering or medicine or a Master’s program in any other field.
Anglia Ruskin University is based in the south of England and has three contemporary primary campuses in Chelmsford, Cambridge and Peterborough, all within an hour of London. The Cambridge campus is located in the heart of a famous university city and with the opening of a new £ 35 million renovation has lately reached a milestone in its history.
The Chelmsford site, known as the Rivermead campus, is a 10-minute walk from the city center on the banks of the Chelmer River in a picturesque location. Rivermead is a modern campus, most of which are under the age of 10. Recently, both Cambridge and Chelmsford have been ranked top ten best places to reside in the UK. Peterborough is the smallest campus that specializes in classes on health and social care.
- Chris Beckett – Scholar, Writer and Science-fiction novelist.
- Manish Bhasin – BBC presenter and sports journalist.
- Elsie Vera Cole-Artist
- Tony Palladino- English cricketer
- Due to its association with Guglielmo Marconi, who opened the world's first wireless plant in Chelmsford, Chelmsford is regarded as the birthplace of radio.
- Chelmsford was once England's capital for a few days when the government headquarters relocated here temporarily.
- The first football match was performed in 1848 in Cambridge.