Brunel University London,Kingston Lane,Uxbridge,Middlesex UB8 3PH
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a major technology university known for its education and study and innovative and entrepreneurial spirit. It offers exceptional sports equipment, simple access to central London, and a friendly, lively and strikingly global society based on a single, leafy campus in West London.
It is organized into three schools and three main institutes of studies, a structure adopted in August 2014 that also altered the name of the university to Brunel University London. Brunel has over 12,900 students and 2,500 employees, and in 2014/15 had a total income of £ 200.7 million, 25 percent of which came from grants and study contracts.
The campus of Brunel University London is located on the western edge of London in Uxbridge. Uxbridge is in a prime transport place with close proximity to the primary motorway, while direct connections to Heathrow Airport are accessible. Central London is also on the underground metro just a brief ride away. As a campus university, Brunel is able to meet most on-site requirements, though without having to travel around and in London. A student on campus is never more than a 10-minute walk away from the study centres, residential halls or library. There’s a bank and insurance, a pharmacy, and two general stores where you can purchase grocery stores, global magazines, and paperwork.
- Archie Panjabi – British actress
- Michael Dapaah – English actor, rapper, and comedian
- Amber Rose Revah – English Actress
- Lucy Verasamy – English weather forecaster
- Phenomenal is the Student Union. They're there just to make sure learners have their life's time. They have accomplished amazing things over the years, from making the library open 24 hours a day to setting up a mini-subway restaurant on campus.
- Brunel's alumni include some British media and entertainment kings and queens, from comedians Jo Brand and Lee Mack to performers Alizah Imtiaz to Greg Davies.
- Sports facilities are so great that Usain Bolt, an Olympic running legend, has trained in the university sports center.