Cardiff University,Cardiff,Wales,CF10 3AT,United Kingdom
Cardiff University is an ambitious and innovative university with an audacious and strategic vision in a lovely, flourishing capital town. In the 2014 Research Excellence Framework for Quality and 2nd for Impact, their world-leading study was ranked 5th among UK universities.They provide our learners with an educationally exceptional experience. We strive to meet our social, cultural and financial commitments to Cardiff, Wales, and the world, driven by creativity and curiosity.
The research and research-led teaching experience of Cardiff University includes social sciences, engineering, technology, and a broad variety of company careers. The University is currently ranked fifth in the UK for its research quality, while it is ranked in the top 150 in the QS World Rankings. Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies School was defined as the ‘ Journalism Oxbridge’.
The University of Cardiff campus is located about 2 km from the central train and bus station, with Cardiff airport just 17 km away and London just over 2 hours by train. Cardiff is one of the fastest growing capitals in Europe and is highly popular with learners who are attracted to its low price of living, nightlife, sports equipment and culture.
- Susanna Reid – English television presenter, actress and journalist.
- Vedhika – Indian film actress
- Matt Barbet – British television presenter and journalist
- They will strive to pronounce your street name when your friends visit home. For our non-Cardiff college friends, Glynrhondda and Rhymney are difficult
- In a city renowned for its rainy reputation, you might be shocked to learn that Cardiff has more sunlight hours than Milan in Italy!
- There are still three castles in Cardiff ; Cardiff Castle, built in the 12th century ; St Fagan's Castle, built in the 16th century ; and Castle Coch, built in the 11th century and rebuilt in the late 17th century.
- Although Cardiff is at one time the richest city in the world, it is still the smallest capital in Europe.