Newcastle University,Newcastle upon Tyne,NE1 7RU
Newcastle University is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities and inspires the minds of 27,750 students from more than 130 countries around the globe. Their passionate academics and dedicated researchers are exploring solutions to some of the world’s greatest challenges, pioneering new ways of thinking and collaborating with institutions that share their vision of excellence, creativity and impact. Newcastle campus has a history that dates back to 1834. They have been the top 10 students in the UK for 4 years, and 86% of our students are satisfied with their Newcastle experience (National Student Survey 2018).
Newcastle is considered to be the capital of the north-east of England, 544 km north of London. It is a lively, small, cosmopolitan and student-friendly city on the banks of the River Tyne. It’s renowned for its world-class cuisine, vibrant nightlife, fascinating history, great shopping and beautiful architecture. It’s second UK campus, Newcastle University London, opened in September 2015. The college is located in the City of London, offering university degrees developed by the Triple-Accredited Business School as well as a variety of university training programs.
- Rowan Atkinson- British Actor
- Alan Beith-British Politician
- William Armstrong- English industrialist & Engineer
- Bruce Babitt- American Politician
- St James Park, the home of Newcastle United, is one of the oldest football stadiums in the UK and is situated right in the core of the town.
- Newcastle is the birthplace of many famous people including comedian Rowan Atkinson (AKA Mr Bean), singers Cheryl and Sting, and TV presenters Ant & Dec.