City University of London
City, University of London,Northampton Square,London EC1V 0HB,United Kingdom
Overview of City University of London
City University London is a world-leading university that focuses on company and professions. City ranked London’s top university for student satisfaction in 2016 and 2017. City is also in the UK’s top fifteen universities for opportunities for graduates. In 2017, for the second year running, City was selected for University of the Year.
Close to 20,000 learners from over 160 universities and employees from over 75 nations are at the university. The university has partnerships to promote student and employees exchanges in a number of nations like Canada, China, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Greece, Italy, Korea, Russia, and Singapore.
City, university of london Acceptance Rate
City, university of london acceptance rate and how hard it is to get accepted?
The acceptance rate of City, university of london is 11.42%. There were 16,115 applicants in the month of June 2018 and out of which 1,840 students are accepted.
London, United Kingdom
- Barbara Serra – Italian-born British-based broadcast journalist and TV newsreader.
- Tiff Needell – British racing driver and television presenter.
- Sophie Raworth – English journalist and broadcaster BBC
- Big Ben is perhaps the most popular landmark in London. Surprisingly, the name ' The Clock Tower ' is actually intended to go, while ' Big Ben ' is the bell's name. Free to bear that reality to your friends and family if you ever go on a trip to London.
- Cultural diversity is first on our list of London facts. As one of the world's most diverse cities, London has more than 8 million residents who speak more than 300 languages collectively, including Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien, and English, of course.
- The business hours of the City of London overlap with all the other business hours around the globe. That implies that those in town can trade in the morning with the Eastern Hemisphere and in the evening with the Western Hemisphere.
We offer a free consultation to study in UK! Talk to our study abroad consultants today to apply for undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D. and MBA courses anywhere in the UK.