Middlesex University London
Middlesex University, The Burroughs, Hendon, London NW4 4BT
Established in 1878, Middlesex University is an open university associated with the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Association of European Universities, the Coalition of Modern Universities, and the United Kingdom Universities. Earlier, the University was known as the Middlesex Polytechnic University.
It was granted the status of a university in 1992. In 2012, the university decided to restructure its academic school into faculties. Middlesex University has been awarded Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017 for the quality of its teaching, learning and student outcomes and has been judged to have consistently exceeded the strict national quality requirements for higher education in the United Kingdom.
The Middlesex campuses are situated in London, Dubai, Malta and Mauritius. It was one of the first UK universities to open an overseas campus in 2005. Students studying at all campuses experience the same exceptionally high standard of education and facilities.
- Alan Graham Carr- Comedian
- Freema Agyeman- English Actress
- Mike Gapes- Politician
- Nina Power-Cultural Critic
- Cultural diversity is first on our list of London facts. As one of the world's most diverse cities, London has more than 8 million residents who speak more than 300 languages collectively, including Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien, and English, of course.
- London has so many hidden regions that you've discovered a way to take benefit of one of them. From the study area to the patisserie, you understand your little piece of London.