Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent. You are unique, so is Webster. From our historic Webster Groves campus to locations worldwide, every Webster University campus is inviting and personal — with an esteemed student-focused faculty. Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world creating a diverse learning environment.
Learn what makes Webster as unique as you are — and how we can provide the quality education, personal attention, diverse community, and global experience you are looking for. Distinctive student experience
1. Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with small classes and personalized learning
2. Students attend from across the United States and from more than 100 countries
3. Diversity and inclusion are core values—we offer a welcoming environment
4. Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
5. Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide Webster locations with Webster faculty and students
6. Distinctive learning
7. Global feature in academic programs. Globalized curriculum is our distinctive hallmark
8. Academic programs engage your mind and stimulate your understanding beyond your home country and culture
9. Every student experiences a global learning component
10. Every student is exposed to a worldwide network of fellow students who live, work and study around the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia
11. Learn in class today and apply it in real life tomorrow
12. Five schools and colleges: Arts & Sciences; Business & Technology; Communications; Education; and Fine Arts
13. Distinctive campuses and network
14. The beautiful and vibrant home campus located in Webster Groves offers undergraduate and graduate programs
15. Students are able to create a unique experience based on each Webster University campus location while being assured of consistent academic quality at each location in each program
16. A global reach with locations around the world and online—offers quality, convenience and access to learning
17. Webster Groves/St. Louis is one node in the worldwide network. Ideas, academic content and contact with students and faculty are constant and free flowing throughout the Webster network
A global, inclusive, private, nonprofit university With its home campus in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, Webster University comprises an action-oriented global network of faculty, staff, students and alumni who forge powerful bonds with each other and with their communities around the globe. Founded in 1915, Webster is a private non-profit university with students studying at campus locations in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa and in a robust learning environment online. The university is committed to ensuring high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Webster University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604, hlcommission.org • 800.621.7440. Information on important student outcomes is provided here. Transforming students Our mission is bold, and appropriate for these times: Webster University, a worldwide institution, ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Webster University’s home campus is situated in Webster Groves,Missouri a suburb of St. Louis. Most domestic campuses are located near military bases. Some are located in different metropolitan areas. Global campuses are located in a variety of European countries, including Switzerland, Austria and the Netherlands; several are also situated in Asia and Africa, such as Thailand,China and Ghana.
- Jerry Mitchell-choreographer and director.
- John Boccieri-former U.S. Congressman.
- Jane Ellen Ibur-poet and arts educator.
- The state of Missouri was named after the Sioux Indian tribe of the state called the Missouris.
- The most famous slogan of Missouri is the "Show Me Territory."