Referral Fee Terms & Conditions
- The referral fee will be £150.00. This is unlimited, meaning that one individual can refer more than one friend and receive the referral fee for each successful referral.
- The referral fee can only be paid to an individual who has referred another person. In no case will the referral fee be paid to the referred student.
- The referral fee will only be paid in the case that the referred student joins the university degree course; or joins a language school for at least 12 weeks. After these conditions have been met, the referral fee will be paid to the referrer within 30 days by bank transfer.
- The referral fee will only be paid for new referred students. The referral fee does not apply to students who have previously (prior to 8/8/2016) been referred to IEC Abroad, or to students who already exist in our database.
- The referral fee is only open to individuals, not to companies.
- The relationship between the parties shall at all times be that of independent contractors. No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by this referral agreement and at no time may the Referrer position itself as affiliated to the Company, except as an independent referrer. In view of this independent relationship the Referrer shall not enter into any agreements on behalf of the Company, shall make no warranty either expressed or implied on behalf of the Company and shall not incur any expenses on behalf of the Company.
- This referral agreement does not grant exclusive rights to the Referrer to act as referrer on behalf of the Company and the Referrer shall have no rights under any other agreements entered into by the Company with other Referrer.
- Each party shall indemnify, defend and hold the other party (and any other relation to the other party) harmless against any and all claims of whatsoever nature arising from misrepresentation, default, misconduct, failure to perform or any other act related to this agreement.
- Any individual who refers a friend, family member or other acquaintance to IEC Abroad agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.