If you’re looking for a great education at one of the top universities in the United States, welcome to INTO Colorado State University. You’ll have a chance to work closely with internationally-known faculty in a variety of disciplines, and you’ll have access to research opportunities and advanced facilities no matter where your interests take you.
We offer our students a wide range of academic Pathway programs and a beautiful location in which to live and learn.
Whatever your academic, personal or professional goals, our faculty and staff are dedicated to helping you make new friends, strengthening your English language abilities and increasing your academic study skills.
INTO CSU University Facts
- Founded: 1870
- Enrollment: 27,086
- International Students: 2000+
- Countries represented: 93+
- Bachelors degrees: 71
- Master’s/ PhDs: 128
- Campus Size: 495 acres
- Resesarch: $308 million
Why Study at INTO Colorado State University?
- Take your first steps toward earning a US university degree at one of America’s top-ranked research universities
- Study in a friendly, small town frequently ranked among the “best places to live” in the US
- Live, learn and have fun with university students from all 50 US states and 135 countries
- Enjoy full access to all university resources, services and facilities
- Have small classes taught by university instructors
- Earn academic credits that apply toward INTO Colorado State University degree programs
- Receive personalized GRE and GMAT test preparation
- Progress to an INTO Colorado State University degree program upon successful completion of a Pathway
INTO Colorado State University rankings
- #67 top public schools in the US (U.S. News & World Report, 2013)
- “Best MBA Programs in the Nation” (The Princeton Review, 2011)
- #2 US public university in obtaining federal research dollars (National Science Foundation, 2012)
- Ranked #68 in the US and #152 worldwide (Academic Ranking of World Universities 2012, Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
- Top-ranked nationally in programs such as Veterinary Medicine, Business, Engineering, Statistics, Math, Earth Sciences, and Computer Science