Eynesbury is a specialist institution that offers a range of pre-university and English programs, providing pathways in to the University of Adelaide and the University of South Australia.
- Wide range of programs and pathways to gain entry into the University of Adelaide, the University of South Australia and other Australian universities.
- Holds an impressive long term record of students gaining entry into university.
- City-centre study location in Australia’s most affordable capital city.
- Excellent study location: state-of-the-art campus.
- Small classes, personalised teaching and individual attention.
Eynesbury has two campuses both located in the centre of the City of Adelaide.
Eynesbury programs run all year round. Please see important dates for more details
Australian & International students from all over the world
Excellent program choice to prepare students for university in Australia.Foundation Studies Program (FSP)
- Package with any program at UniSA or the University of Adelaide*
- Eynesbury FSP results are recognised by other Group of Eight unis
- Wide range of subjects allow students to meet pre‐requisites
- High academic achievement and 95% student satisfaction rating
Diploma programs in Business, Engineering, and Computing and IT
Multiple intakes allow students to complete the Diploma in just 8 months with guaranteed entry^ into second year at UniSA, or the University of Adelaide
- 94% progression rate to university
- Small class sizes provide students with close academic support
- Eynesbury teachers are specialists in their field, and very experienced in teaching students with English as a second language
- High GPA students create a good study environment as students learn from each other
Eynesbury also offers academic English, and a student experience program which includes assistance in finding part time work. Eynesbury has two well ranked university partners, providing a wide range of program options, which offers alternatives if students change their program preference. Eynesbury is the only Navitas college to offer a pathway to a Group of Eight university.
The University of Adelaide
- Ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world
- Member of the prestigious Group of Eight
University of South Australia
- Ranked in the top 3% of universities in the world
- 5th in Australia, and 35th in the world for top 50 universities under 50 years old
- Strong industry ties collaborating with more than 2,000 companies world wide
- UniSA Business School is one of only nine in Australia to be EQUIS accredited
- Ranked in the top 100 in the world for Engineering and Technology
International College of Hotel Management
- The Eynesbury Diploma of Business Studies (stage 1) offers entry to ICHM, the first Swiss Hotel Association school outside of Europe. Entry into ICHM gives students the opportunity to undertake paid industry placements in Hospitality Management, up to six months in every year of study.
Eynesbury is located in Adelaide, Australia’s learning city
- Offers great lifestyle with the most affordable cost of living for mainland capital cities
- 5th most liveable city in the world
- Voted as Australia’s safest city, and one of the cleanest cities in the world
- Free public transport and free WIFI in the Adelaide Central Business district
- Our modern campus is located in the Chinatown and Central Market precinct in the centre of Adelaide, just a short walk to both universities