Griffith College provides you with the closest alternative to direct entry to a degree at Griffith University.
For almost 20 years we have successfully bridged the academic and English gap for over 13,500 students. Griffith College offers you the same curriculum as direct entry students with the extra support you need to help you to succeed at university level.
2nd Year Griffith College graduates hold an internationally recognised tertiary-level qualification and can seamlessly transition to Griffith University undergraduate degrees.
Small Class Sizes
A supportive learning environment, including small class sizes and special learning assistance including language support to help maximise you chance of success.
Top five reasons to choose Griffith University
- Ranked among the top 5% of all universities**
- 200+ degrees with 12 study areas ranked among the top 200 in the world**
- For 40 years Griffith have pioneered cutting-edge, forward thinking programs in diverse study areas. The first university to recognise the importance of, and introduced degrees in, globally significant fields such as Asian studies and environmental studies.
- Over $320 million in campus developments over the past five years
- Griffith has an ongoing commitment to research and student facilities including the six-star green rated Sir Samuel Griffith Centre at Nathan and the new Gold Coast Health and Knowledge precinct.
**2015 QS World University Rankings by subject