Prepare for studying at a leading university or improve your general English
INTO Newcastle University offers a range of courses that are proven to help international students progress to undergraduate and graduate degrees in the UK. The Centre also offers a number of general English courses for professional or everyday use.
Eligibility for undergraduate programmes differs for UK and EU students, contact us for more information.
Take a fun, flexible pathway to a leading UK university
INTO Newcastle University is a new, state-of-the-art study centre for international students, at the heart of the Newcastle University campus. Our programmes offer a guaranteed route into Newcastle University, one of the UK’s leading higher education institutions.
Newcastle is seen as one of the friendliest and most affordable cities in the UK, and its university is in the country’s top 10 for overall student satisfaction and experience. With an award-winning careers service specially tailored to international students like you, it’s no wonder Newcastle is one of the top 20 UK universities for graduate employment.
At INTO Newcastle University, we’ll help you develop the academic study and English language skills you need to take the next step to the career of your dreams. Read on to see why 94% of our students progressed to UK higher education in 2013, or contact us if you have questions.
Our INTO Centre:
- Learn in new, state-of-the-art teaching facilities at the heart of the Newcastle University campus
- Experience university-style teaching including lectures, laboratory work, tutorials and supported private study
- Study in our dedicated Learning Resource Centre, with its books, periodicals, online resources and PC cluster
- Access Newcastle University facilities including its Language Resource Centre, e-learning environment, multimillion-pound Sports Centre, Students’ Union and award-winning Robinson Library
- You could also benefit from our range of scholarships to help students from all backgrounds
- Join the university ranked 22nd in the UK by Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015, and in the world top 200 by QS and THE World University Rankings
- Be part of the internationally renowned Russell Group (the 24 leading UK research universities)
- Study at the university placed 6th for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2014), and10th for overall student experience (Times Higher Student Experience Survey 2015)
- Go to a UK top 10 university for employability, with 93.7% 2013 UK/EU graduate progression within six months
- Benefit from £21m investment last academic year, and library and virtual learning facilities ranked first in the Russell Group (International Student Barometer Autumn 2014)
- Choose from over 200 student clubs and societies, making it easy to meet people with similar interests
- Save money at the university rated equal third for its cheap shop/bar/amenities (Student Experience Survey 2015)
Progression to a leading UK university:
- Join the 96% of our students who completed their INTO programme in 2013
- Follow a guaranteed route into Newcastle University, like over 400 of our graduates in 2013
- Use our one-to-one student counselling to select the most appropriate course for your academic goals
- Get practical help with all stages of your application, including personal statements and interview practice
- You can also access Newcastle University’s award-winning careers service – one of the largest in the UK
- You can even consider the University’s campuses in Malaysia, Singapore or London, or another UK university
Our teachers and staff:
- Work with our highly qualified teachers, experienced in helping international students prepare for university
- Benefit from our small class sizes, and high levels of one-to-one contact with personal tutors
- Receive regular progress reports, to ensure you stay on track to achieving your academic ambitions
- Get help from our dedicated team, including International Progression support with your university application
- Take part in the Centre’s regular social activities, including day-trips and cultural visits
- 92% students reported overall satisfaction in the 2013 International Student Barometer, above the UK average