La Trobe Melbourne* offers pathways into a range of La Trobe University degrees – one of Australia’s leading universities.
We provide a range of foundation and diploma courses which are equivalent to La Trobe University’s first year bachelor degree. Upon successful completion of a diploma, you will enter the second year of a bachelor degree.
La Trobe Melbourne also offer intensive English language programs for students to develop both general and academic English, to support their studies in Australia.
Our personalised and supportive learning environment means greater academic outcomes with a better learning experience.
*La Trobe Melbourne is part of the Navitas network.
- Fast-track degree pathway into one of Australia’s best universities
- Intensive, three intakes each year with extensive academic and personal support
- Small class sizes mean you get more personal attention from lecturers
- Programs are moderated and assessed by the university faculty
- 40 years of experience teaching English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
- A rich university experience studying with Australian and International Students
- Diploma of Bioscience (CRICOS Code 077119D)
- Diploma of Business (CRICOS Code 076108D)
- Diploma of Health Sciences (CRICOS Code 077120M)
- Diploma of Information Technology (CRICOS Code 076109C)
- Diploma of Media and Communications (CRICOS Code 077121K)
- Diploma of Engineering (CRICOS 088419A)
- Foundation Studies (017041G)
English Language Programs
- English language programs
- General English Program (CRICOS Code 079163F)
- English for Further Studies (CRICS Code 079164E)
La Trobe University Melbourne Campus
Start in: February, June, October
Over 1000 International and Australian students