Loughborough is one of the UK’s leading universities, currently ranked 11th, which operates across two inspiring locations (London and Loughborough).
It has a reputation for excellence in teaching and research, strong links with business and industry and unrivalled sporting achievement.
The 6 most popular courses for Middle Eastern students:
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (Institute for Enterprise Development, London Campus)
• Internet Technologies with Business (Institute for Digital Technologies, London Campus)
• Chemical Engineering with Information Technology and Management (Chemical Engineering, Loughborough Campus)
• Construction Project Management (Civil and Building Engineering, Loughborough campus)
• Banking and Finance (Business and Economics, Loughborough Campus)
• Entrepreneurial Design Management (Institute for Design Innovation, London Campus)
Other useful facts:
• Loughborough University is 2015 University of the Year, WhatUni Student Choice awards
• Loughborough University ranked 11th in the Guardian University Guide 2016
• Loughborough University ranked 11th in the Complete University Guide 2016
• Loughborough University ranked 13th in the Times Good University Guide 2015
• England’s Best Student Experience for six consecutive years, Times Higher Education
• Top 10 Research University in England, Research Excellence Framework 2014
• Awarded 7 Queen’s Anniversary Prizes in recognition of world-class excellence in areas of service and benefit to the nation.