Founded in 1861, North Central College is an independent, comprehensive college of the liberal arts and sciences that offers more than 55 undergraduate majors and graduate programming in six areas. North Central College is committed to academic excellence; a climate that emphasizes leadership, ethics, values and service; a curriculum that balances job-related knowledge with a liberal arts foundation; and a caring environment with small classes.
- One of “America’s Best Colleges” by U.S. News & World Report
- Named a 2016 “Best Midwestern College” and “Green College” by The Princeton Review
- One of Forbes magazine’s “America’s Top Colleges”
- A “Military-Friendly School 2015” by G.I. Jobs Magazine
- A 2015-2016 “College of Distinction”
- Named a top producer of U.S. Fulbright students for 2014-2015
- One of five schools nationwide to receive a 2015 Senator Paul Simon Award for Comprehensive Campus Internationalization
The 68.5-acre campus, situated in Naperville’s beautiful residential Historic District, offers 11 residence halls, three dining halls and 39 total buildings.
With a population of nearly 145,000, Naperville is rated by Money Magazine as among the nation’s “Best Places to Live” and by Chicagoans as the most desirable town to live. The city anchors the research and development corridor along I-88, near Argonne National Laboratory on the east and Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory on the west. The campus is just 28 miles from Chicago and a 30-minute ride on the Metra train from downtown Chicago and the economic, social and cultural opportunities available in the nation’s third-largest metropolitan area. A daily Amtrak train stops in Naperville. O’Hare International Airport is 27 miles from campus; Midway Airport is 30 miles.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Master’s degrees in six areas
Tuition and Fees
Tuition …………………… $35,241
Room and Board ………… $10,089
Activity fee ……………………… $180