At ONCAMPUS Boston, located in the heart of America’s #1 college town, we prepare international students to succeed – academically, socially, and professionally – with a 1–year university transfer program that enables you to earn college credit while gaining a deeper understanding of the U.S., its education system, and which options are best for you.
New Guaranteed Progression routes at ONCAMPUS.
Boston Students at ONCAMPUS Boston are now able to benefit from GUARANTEED progression to several of our partners. These include Michigan Technological University, ranked #116 nationally, our host college Wheelock College and Southern New Hampshire University. To take advantage of these great opportunities students only need to successfully complete their University Transfer Program with the required GPA – there is no need for further English tests or admissions processes!
Why choose ONCAMPUS Boston?
- Guaranteed admission routes to U.S. degree programs
- The intensive 25-hour-per-week combined academic and English program
- Equivalent to Year 1 of University, 28-32 credits upon completion
- No SAT score, personal statement, or letters of recommendation required
- An average class size of 15
- Living on a university campus alongside American students
Find out more about living in Boston.
- ONCAMPUS Boston offers a 1st year university programat Wheelock College.
- Students earn 24-32 credits taking a normal freshman course load in classes that are taught by Wheelock Collegefaculty to small groups of international students.
- In addition, students receive supplemental instruction and training in English and other academic skills. All students who need additional English language preparation can utilize the Academic English Program.
The transition to college-level study is challenging for most students. This is especially true for international students who also have to adjust to a different culture, a different language, and an education system that is quite different from the one at home.
Cambridge Education Group programs have been helping international students succeed in their university goals for more than 60 years. Our vast experience in educating students from all over the world has led to the refined and detailed ONCAMPUS Boston program which includes:
•A supportive environment that helps you acclimate quickly
•Instruction that builds academic skills (researching, using a library, making presentations)
•Ongoing instruction to build English language proficiency for general academics
•Ongoing academic support classes to strengthen your academic performance in the general education classes
•TOEFL preparation, including exam*
•Multiple options for your field of study including an option for those who are not ready to choose a major
•Optional SAT/ACT preparation (SAT/ACT scores must be submitted to apply to some U.S. schools)
•Ability to earn the same 28 – 32 college credits typical of any first year student