ONCAMPUS Cal State Monterey Bay is partnered with California State University, Monterey Bay (CSUMB) and provides an extraordinary opportunity for international students to experience life in America’s #1 study abroad destination – California.
Why choose ONCAMPUS Cal State Monterey Bay:
- Live and study in California: The #1 U.S. destination for international students.
- Guaranteed transfer: Progress on to Cal State Monterey Bay, on successful completion of the university transfer program.
- Part of the University from Day 1: Students will study and live alongside university students from day one and have full access to all facilities and resources.
- Ideal first-year university experience: Equivalent to a freshman year at a university; 31-33 credits upon completion.
- Safe and supportive ‘soft landing’: A beautiful, diverse campus with welcoming faculty and staff providing unparalleled support and guidance.
- Accessible entry requirements: SAT scores, personal statements, and letters of recommendation are not required.
Find out more about living in California.
1st year of your degree through ONCAMPUS Cal State Monterey Bay
Earn 31-33 credits, a normal freshman course load, taking classes that are taught by CSUMB faculty
Benefit from small classes that are no more than 25 students per class
In addition, you’ll receive supplemental instruction in English and other academic skills
The transition to college-level study is challenging for most students. This is especially true for international students who also have to adjust to a different culture, a different language, and an education system that is quite different from the one at home.
Cambridge Education Group programs have been helping international students succeed in their university goals for more than 60 years. Our vast experience in educating students from all over the world has led to the refined and detailed ONCAMPUS Cal State Monterey Bay program, which includes:
- A supportive environment that helps students acclimate quickly
- Instruction that builds academic skills (researching, using a library, making presentations)
- Ongoing instruction to build English language proficiency for general academic use
- Ongoing instruction to build English language proficiency specific to a chosen path of study
- Ability to earn the same 31-33 college credits typical of any first year student