INTO Queen’s offers academic pathway programmes to prepare you for your degree at INTO Queen’s University Belfast.
The INTO Queen’s Study Centre is situated in the very heart of the campus, meaning you can easily access all the learning and social facilities that the University and INTO have to offer. With a low cost of living, excellent transportation links and a wealth of different cultural, social and sporting activities available, Belfast is a perfect city for students.
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO Queen’s University Belfast:
- Ranked 33rd in the UK (CUG 2017).
- A member of the Russell Group of research-intensive British universities.
- Lowest cost of living in the UK according to the British Council.
Our INTO Centre
- study in the heart of the campus in our state-of-the-art study Centre, situated within two Georgian Houses
- enjoy world-class teaching facilities, including interactive whiteboards and built-in flip-top computers
- relax in our breakout spaces and refuel in the Centre cafe, open all day
- do independent research or group study in the Learning Resource Centre
- living and learning on campus means you have access to all of the University’s facilities
INTO Queen’s University Belfast:
- become part of an exceptional university, rich in heritage – Queen’s is the 9th oldest university in the UK
- join a leading research community – a member of the Russell Group, Queen’s is joint 8th in the UK for research intensity (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- live and study within one of the world’s 15 most beautiful universities (Huffington Post 2014)
- explore Belfast city centre, which is located just 15 minutes’ walk from the University campus
- enjoy a first-class student experience – Queen’s is ranked 13th in the UK for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2015)
- study in the award-winning McClay Library, which holds over 1.2 million books
Progression to a leading UK university
- Ranked in the top 10 for Accounting and Finance, Food Science, Pharmacology & Pharmacy, Agriculture and Forestry (CUG, 2017)
- join the 150+ students who successfully progressed to study degrees at Queen’s University Belfast in 2013
- speak to our dedicated staff, who will help you find the perfect placement at Queen’s University Belfast
- receive practical advice and assistance with your university application and personal statement
- access the University’s careers service for help and guidance on how to get a job after you graduate
- succeed in your studies – our pathway programmes provide the English and academic skills you need for your degree
Our teachers and staff
- learn from experienced teachers – 75% of INTO teachers have a Master’s or PHD
- our small class sizes mean you benefit from individual attention from tutors
- count on our Student Services team to help you to settle in and get the most out of your time here
- receive personalised care and support from our staff, who are dedicated to helping you succeed
- explore Belfast and the surrounding area with field trips organised by INTO Centre staff