We welcome all Australian and international students who are interested in undertaking the Foundation program or undergraduate university studies. Want to know more about us? Then, here are some fast facts to help you get started!
What is SIBT?
Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (SIBT) offers a direct pathway to a university degree. With flexible entry criteria, students can complete a SIBT diploma and then progress into second-year studies of a university bachelor degree.
SIBT, which has been in operation since 1997, is part of the global Navitas Group (an internationally recognised education provider). As a tertiary college working in collaboration with other partner universities, SIBT eases the transition from high school to university level studies.
What makes SIBT different?
SIBT is more than just an educational institution. We offer a personalised academic environment and a range of support services designed to help students prepare for success. Once you graduate with a diploma, you can select from a variety of university options to further your studies.
Here’s more on what we offer:
- Complete a SIBT diploma, and progress directly into the second year of a bachelor university degree. So no time is wasted.
- Over 90% of SIBT graduates progress to university. Join more than 25,000 graduates since 1997.
- Fast track your studies. With 3 semester intakes a year in February, June and October, you can fast-track your studies within 8 months instead of 12 months. Superior student support. SIBT achieved over 90% satisfaction rating for student support. Prepare for success with a customised learning approach, extra tuition classes, a dedicated mentor, direct lecturer access and integrated English language support.
- Study in the centre of Sydney. With easy and convenient access to transport facilities, you have lots of transport options to the campus and all the facilities and services you may need.
- SIBT is FEE-HELP approved (for Australian students only)
What courses are on offer?
Choose to study our Foundation program or a SIBT diploma program as part of your university undergraduate studies.
Where is the campus located?
SIBT Sydney campus, level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney (next to Wynyard train station). Visit the contact us page for more information about our location and how to get in touch.
When are the semester intakes?
There are 3 intakes per year: February, June or October.