Your pathway to success at a top 1% higher education institution
INTO University of East Anglia offers international students a wide range of academic programmes and English language courses that guarantees progression to the University of East Anglia.
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO University of East Anglia:
- Ranked 14th in the UK (Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015).
- Top 1% of world universities (World University Rankings 2014-2015).
- 2nd in the UK for student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2015).
Our study Centre is located in the heart of the University’s stunning Norwich campus, and offers purpose-built, on-campus accommodation alongside unrivalled student support. Join the 2,100 INTO students who have sucessfully progressed to University of East Anglia, or contact us with any questions.
The University of East Anglia
Spread over 200 hectares of beautiful parkland, UEA is:
- 2nd in the UK for student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2015)
- Ranked 14th in the UK (The Times and The Sunday Times University Guide 2015)
- World top 100 for research excellence (Leiden Ranking 2014)
- Proud to have an international reputation for top quality teaching and research
- Home to the highest overall-ranked sports facilities of any UK university (The Complete University Guide).
Our INTO study Centre
Based on the UEA campus, the dynamic INTO study Centre offers:
- Modern learning facilities for over 700 students, including on-site accommodation and restaurant
- State-of-the-art computer rooms, three modern science laboratories, and a multipurpose lecture theatre
- Tutorial and teaching classrooms, including built-in computers connected to interactive whiteboards
- A Learning Resource Centre complete with books, DVDs, journals, newspapers, printing and scanning facilities
- Full access to the University’s facilities, and regular social activities organised by the Centre.
Progression to a leading UK university
University of East Anglia is one of the top 1% of higher education institutions in the world where:
- 300 bachelor’s and master’s programmes are offered across a range of academic disciplines
- 94% of students were employed or in higher education six months after graduation (Destinations of Leavers of Higher Education survey 2011)
- 10th in the UK for quality of research (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- The University was ranked number 1 for clubs and societies (Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2014)
- Number 1 for student satisfaction (Times Higher Awards 2013).
Our teachers and staff
When you study with INTO University of East Anglia, you’ll be part of a world-class learning network where:
- An overall 1:9 teacher-to-student ratio means a ﬁrst-class study experience
- 75% of our teachers on INTO academic programmes have a master’s or PhD qualification
- 92% of students were satisfied with their learning experience (INTO Exit Survey 2013)
- Since 2006, more than 2,100 INTO students have progressed to UEA
- 96% of INTO’s International Year One (previously International Diploma) students were offered a place at UEA in 2013.