University of Bradford
University of Bradford,Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1DP, United kingdom
The University of Bradford is one of the world’s leading technology universities, providing high-quality teaching, underpinned by cutting-edge research with practical applications to solve tomorrow’s problems. The University is committed to helping all its students live a fulfilling life, become global citizens and make a difference to the world.
Global and local partnerships inform the university’s curriculum and provide inspiring work placements. Students, especially international students who do not have the necessary qualifications to enroll in a degree course, may apply for a Certificate of International Foundation Studies. The program gives you the opportunity to advance to a wide range of undergraduate degrees across all subject areas of the University.
The main university of Bradford campus is within walking distance of the city center. The library, computing and sports facilities are open for extended hours during the evenings and weekends and, together with integrated student support services, provide all the educational, recreation, research and health facilities required for a rich academic and social lifestyle for students and staff on one campus. The cities of Leeds, York, Manchester and Sheffield are less than an hour’s drive away, served by an outstanding public transport system. The countryside is within walking distance of the city centre.
- Melih Abdulhayoglu – Founder & CEO Comodo Group
- Rinchinnyamyn Amarjargal – Former PM of Mongolia
- Nick Baines – Bishop of Bradford, Bishop of Leeds and broadcaster
- Bradford's got it's own Batman, while many people enjoyed a trip to Wembley with Bradford City in 2013, the metropolis was kept safe by a somewhat lightweight guy in a Batman suit. The West Yorkshire police released video of the Bradford Batman handing over a suspicious robbery in the central police station.
- Bradford has been called Curry Capital of Britain for five years, and every year she gets recognition for her fine curry restaurants.