Don’t Miss Out! Join Us In Our Manchester Offices For Spot Admissions With The University of Roehampton’s Manchester Centre On Wednesday, 31 August 2016 (2-4 Pm)!
For directions >> http://bit.ly/2b8zWOY
The University of Roehampton’s Manchester Centre combines the experienced teaching of QA Higher Education (a UK higher education provider), with one of the most well regarded universities in the UK, providing you with an excellent opportunity to take advantage of one of the country’s fastest growing business communities.
Choosing to study with the University of Roehampton offers you a first-class educational experience, designed to help you reach your full potential and get the career you want.
You don’t have to take our word for it; we are ranked the best modern university in London according to all 3 major UK league tables – the Complete University Guide 2016, the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 and the Guardian University Guide 2016.
Positioned just minutes away from Manchester’s Oxford Road Station, the centre is embedded within Manchester’s thriving creative community. The centre is also within walking distance of the city’s cultural landmarks providing instant access to a brilliant range of art installations, museums, bars, and restaurants.
Manchester’s business district, Spinningfields, is also just a short walk away and is home to many well regarded businesses including Barclays, Deloitte and the Guardian Media Group.
With instant access to all that Manchester has to offer, from its great wealth of cultural and historical landmarks, to its flourishing professional and creative communities, you will be well placed to enjoy the city and take advantage of the huge range of opportunities the city offers with a degree from one of the country’s leading universities.
Why study with at Roehampton?
- Awarded best modern University in London (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016; Guardian University Guide 2016; Complete University Guide 2016).
- 91% of graduates are in work/ further education within 6 months (DHLE Report 2014 (In work/further study within 6 months of graduating).
- Career focused – our Careers and Employment service offer one to one appointments to help you make well-informed career decisions.
- High levels of contact time with teachers and support staff.
- Well-connected, central location in Manchester
- Start dates available in September, January and May so you can begin your studies at a time that suits you.
- Evening options available to enable you to fit your studies around your work and personal commitments.
Courses offered at this centre
BSc Business Management Extended Degree (4 year) – from September 2016.
How to find us
Saint James Buildings,
61 – 95 Oxford St,
Manchester, M1 6FQ
Tel: 020 8108 2499