world map - american continent

Study in the USA

When it comes to higher education, the USA can certainly count itself as being a world leader. You can choose to study at a community college for two years and then transfer to a university or enrol directly on to a four-year course at your chosen university. The USA has the world’s largest international student population – we know that there’s something for everyone here. If you’re interested in studying in the USA, get started by selecting from one of the study options below. Or get in touch for expert advice and support with your application by emailing one of our Education Consultants on Alternatively, contact your nearest IEC Abroad office.

IEC Abroad provides a good service for applying the university for students.  Professionals in the company are very nice to answer every question, especially Kaka. He kindly reminds me of every step for my university application in the whole process. It is comfortable to have this service.

Xiouyue Mao (Mia), Student

Location: China

Institution: University of East Anglia

Course: MA Applied Translation